G&L Guitars USA ASAT Classic Bluesboy Electric Guitar Belair Green & Case #7203
Authorized Premier Dealer!
G&L Guitars USA ASAT Classic Bluesboy Electric Guitar Belair Green & Case
Please refer to the build sheet picture for the specifications on this instrumentÂ
The G&L ASATÂ® Classic Bluesboyâ„¢ is a factory-modded version of Leoâ€™s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Designâ„¢ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fenderâ€ . Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFDâ„¢ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck â€˜bucker and youâ€™ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put â€˜em together and youâ€™ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitarâ€™s surprising versatility.
The Bluesboyâ€™s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2" radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, youâ€™ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma thatâ€™ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-onâ„¢.Standard Specifications: (unless otherwise noted on the build sheet):
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fenderâ€ -designed G&L MFDâ„¢ single coil in bridge position, G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker in neck position
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on Premier Finishes, Alder on Standard Finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell
- Why Choose G&L?
Founded in 1979 by Leo Fender and George Fullerton in Fullerton California, G&L Musical Instruments has been making creating some of the best sounding, affordable musical instruments in the industry. (Our founder, Leo Fender)
Created in the same legendary factory (on Fender Avenue) in which Leo Fender founded the company, G&L continues to make what Leo called â€œThe best instruments I have ever madeâ€. Innovations such as The Magnetic Field design pickups, Dual Fulcrum Vibrato Bridge and the unique electronics he invented are still among the best features of any instruments available.
Artists who play G&L
- Glen Campbell
- Jerry Cantrell
- Tom Hamilton
- Tim McGraw
- Wanda Ortiz
The vast number of instrument models and options available separate this company from any currently manufacturing instruments today. With any option we offer, you can literally build the guitar of your dreams. Most â€œcustomâ€ shops will often make you wait a year or more and cost you thousands of dollars to build. G&L instruments take a fraction of this time for you to get the instrument you want while not breaking the bank. Benefits of buying a G&L USA Instrument
- MADE IN THE USA
- 50 MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM
- 27 STANDARD FINISHES (no additional charge)
- 23 PREMIUM FINISHES (additional charge)
- 3 NECK RADIUS OPTIONS/14 NECK PROFILE OPTIONS
- 6 FINGERBOARD MATERIAL OPTIONS
- Â 9 NECK FINISH OPTIONS
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- ALL USA INSTRUMENTS COME WITH A DELUXE
- HARDSHELL CASE AT NO EXTRA CHARGE