Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD Audiophile 2x2 24 Bit USB Recording Interface Midas
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD Audiophile 2x2 24 Bit USB Audio Interface Midas
Audiophile 2x2, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio Interface with MIDAS Mic Preamplifiers
- 2x2 USB 2.0 audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity for microphones, guitars, bass and keyboards. Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 2...
Studio in a Little Black Box When itâ€™s time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC202HDâ€™s 2 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility!
192 kHz Precision You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC202HD respects that, providing up to 192 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording...
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, Midas has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary Midas consoles such as the...
The UMC202HD mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly â€“ with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. A powerful phones output...
You Are Covered We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.