Boss DR-3 Dr. Rythm Programmable Drum Machine and Bass Synth
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Used with wear associated with use.Â Scratches/scuffs.Â Â Works as it should on batteries and power supply.Â Drum Machine only.Â
The Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-3 will add incredible-sounding drums to your music! Dr. Rhythm's loaded with acoustic and electronic drum kits, as well as a selection of bass sounds. Great for jamming, the DR-3's Rhythm Progressions and multiple variations make it easy to create a realistic-sounding drum track for any style of music. The Total Sound Control (TSC) feature allows you to tweak your kits to perfection.
The Rhythm Progressions feature lets you choose from 100 preset styles and use the 8 panel buttons to switch between different sections of your song. Up to 3 variations can be selected for each Intro, Verse, Fill, and Ending.
TSC lets you change the sound of a drum kit with specialized effects. The Sound Shape function can be used to adjust the 3-band compression and 3-band parametric EQ, or add some spaciousness with the Ambiance effect. An optional footswitch can be used to control anything from Intro/Start and Ending/Stop to Verse Change, Variation On/Off, Loop On/Off and more. Battery power lets you take the DR-3 just about anywhere.
Affordable drum machine for jamming or practice
Realistic drum, percussion, and bass sounds with velocity-sensitive pads
Programmable rhythm progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill, and Ending
Total Sound Control with Sound Shape function and Ambiance for professional drum sounds
100 preset styles and 100 user styles programmable via realtime or step recording
Footswitch input for easy live control
Runs on AC or battery power
- 8-7/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-5/16"D
- 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 12-voice polyphony
- 120 drum and percussion sounds
- 12 bass sounds
- 20 - 260BPM
- Realtime or step recording
- 13 velocity-sensitive pads
- Backlit LCD (16 characters x 2 lines)
- I/O: L, R (RCA), L, R (1/4"), footswitch jack (stereo 1/4"), MIDI in, DC in (AC adapter jack)
- Power Supply DC9V: dry battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adapter (PSA-series,Optional)
- Power Consumption 200 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use: approx. 5 hours (This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)