G&L Guitars USA LB-100 Emerald Blue Metallic 4 String Bass & Case LB100 #7718
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Authorized Premier Dealer!
G&L Guitars USA Custom ShopÂ LB-100 Emerald Blue Metallic 4 String Bass & Case LB100 #7718
Please refer to the picture of the build sheet for the exact specs on this bass.
The Return of the LB-100
The G&L LB-100 made its debut twenty years ago in response to bassists asking for a subtle evolution of the p-style platform. With a slightly streamlined body shape for improved comfort and balance, the LB-100 also brought the G&L Saddle Lock bridge for richer note definition and sustain. In the late â€˜90s tastes were changing and the popularity of the p-style platform waned, and the LB-100 was discontinued.
While the tone remains unchanged, thanks to a faithful recreation of the original LB-100 Alnico V pickup wound in-house at G&L, playability is enhanced with Plek fret processing making this LB-100 the best yet.
Made in Leo Fenderâ€™s historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the LB-100 is now available with a wide range of custom options including body and neck woods, body and neck finishes, neck profiles and pickguard materials.
Standard Specifications unless otherwise noted on the build sheet:
- PICKUP: G&L Alnico V split-coil humbucking
- BODY WOOD: Alder on Standard and all solid finishes, Swamp Ash on Premier Finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Rosewood or Maple fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L 1 5/8" Medium C with 9 1/2" radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silverT
- UNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: volume, toneCASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell