G&L Guitars USA Legacy HSS Blueburst Electric Guitar & Case 2016 #7516
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Legacy HSS brings all of the Legacy features, starting with Leo’s PTB™ (Passive Treble and Bass) system which functions on all three pickups for dramatically more variety than the vintage setup, while the volume pot has a push/pull coil-split for the bridge humbucker. What’s more, the Legacy HSS features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm. The Legacy HSS's hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2" radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
If you’re looking for that extra power to properly rock the house in a classic looking axe, then you owe it to yourself to check out the Legacy HSS.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: CLF-100 Alnico single coils in neck and middle position, AW4470 in bridge position
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on Premier Finishes, Alder on Standard Finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato with forged brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble with push/pull coil split, bass (PTB system)
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell
Why Choose G&L?
Founded in 1979 by Leo Fender and George Fullerton in Fullerton California, G&L Musical Instruments has been making creating some of the best sounding, affordable musical instruments in the industry. (Our founder, Leo Fender)
Created in the same legendary factory (on Fender Avenue) in which Leo Fender founded the company, G&L continues to make what Leo called “The best instruments I have ever made”. Innovations such as The Magnetic Field design pickups, Dual Fulcrum Vibrato Bridge and the unique electronics he invented are still among the best features of any instruments available.
Artists who play G&L
- Glen Campbell
- Jerry Cantrell
- Tom Hamilton
- Tim McGraw
- Wanda Ortiz
The vast number of instrument models and options available separate this company from any currently manufacturing instruments today. With any option we offer, you can literally build the guitar of your dreams. Most “custom” shops will often make you wait a year or more and cost you thousands of dollars to build. G&L instruments take a fraction of this time for you to get the instrument you want while not breaking the bank. Benefits of buying a G&L USA Instrument
- MADE IN THE USA
- 50 MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM
- 27 STANDARD FINISHES (no additional charge)
- 23 PREMIUM FINISHES (additional charge)
- 3 NECK RADIUS OPTIONS/14 NECK PROFILE OPTIONS
- 6 FINGERBOARD MATERIAL OPTIONS
- 9 NECK FINISH OPTIONS
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- ALL USA INSTRUMENTS COME WITH A DELUXE
- HARDSHELL CASE AT NO EXTRA CHARGE