G&L USA Fullerton Custom JB5 Emerald Green 5 String Jazz Bass & Case JB-5 2017 #6145
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Specialty Trader is an Authorized G&L Premier Dealer!
G&L USA Fullerton Custom JB5 Emerald Green 5 String Jazz Bass & Case #6145
Please refer to the picture of the build sheet for the exact specifications of this bass.
In the decade since G&L began offering bassists a made-in-Fullerton jazz style bass, the G&L JB has delighted players with classic Alnico tones served up with more attack and sustain thanks to its G&L Saddle Lock bridge designed by Leo Fender. Today, the G&L JB-5 applies this formula to a five-string platform with an easy-playing neck featuring 1.775" nut width and slim rear profile for enhanced comfort.
This JB-5 projects a time-honored yet subtly progressive vibe, embracing the past yet unafraid of moving forward. The slim, hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, while its comfortable 9 1/2" radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets deliver silky playability. Its Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lockâ„¢ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument. The moment you open the deluxe Tolex hardshell case, you'll be greeted with an instrument of timeless elegance and a delicious aroma that'll have your pulse racing
Standard Specifications unless otherwise noted by the build sheet:
- PICKUPS: Two G&L Alnico jazz pickups
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on Premier Finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple Maple fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern C5 with 9 1/2" radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: Dual volume controls, one tone control
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell
Why Choose G&L?
Founded in 1979 by Leo Fender and George Fullerton in Fullerton California, G&L Musical Instruments has been making creating some of the best sounding, affordable musical instruments in the industry. (Our founder, Leo Fender)
Created in the same legendary factory (on Fender Avenue) in which Leo Fender founded the company, G&L continues to make what Leo called â€œThe best instruments I have ever madeâ€. Innovations such as The Magnetic Field design pickups, Dual Fulcrum Vibrato Bridge and the unique electronics he invented are still among the best features of any instruments available.
Artists who play G&L
- Glen Campbell
- Jerry Cantrell
- Tom Hamilton
- Tim McGraw
- Wanda Ortiz
The vast number of instrument models and options available separate this company from any currently manufacturing instruments today. With any option we offer, you can literally build the guitar of your dreams. Most â€œcustomâ€ shops will often make you wait a year or more and cost you thousands of dollars to build. G&L instruments take a fraction of this time for you to get the instrument you want while not breaking the bank. Benefits of buying a G&L USA Instrument
- MADE IN THE USA
- 50 MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM
- 27 STANDARD FINISHES (no additional charge)
- 23 PREMIUM FINISHES (additional charge)
- 3 NECK RADIUS OPTIONS/14 NECK PROFILE OPTIONS
- 6 FINGERBOARD MATERIAL OPTIONS
- Â 9 NECK FINISH OPTIONS
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- ALL USA INSTRUMENTS COME WITH A DELUXE
- HARDSHELL CASE AT NO EXTRA CHARGE