Michael Kelly 1964 Guitar Quilt Top Dark Amber Burst MK64DAB Blemish #2812
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Authorized Michael Kelly Factory Outlet Dealer!
Michael Kelly MK64DAB Guitar Quilt Top Dark Amber Burst Blemish
Blemishes may included minor scuffs, scratches, chips.Â Noteworthy blemishes will be pictured.Â Guitar plays fine, with no fret wearÂ and mechanical and electrical are in prefect working order.Â Â
Light scratches if any.
Looking for a hot-rodded double cutaway with some style and versatility? The 1964 was made for you. At its powerful center is a Floyd Rose tremolo and Rockfield pickups. All of that is surrounded by exotic woods, special electronics modifications and a neck that is fast while comfortable.
Â Â Â Â Â Â BODY
- Top: Quilt Maple
- Body: Alder
- Binding: White
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 10.5" to 16"
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: MK 6 Classic
- Scale Length 647.7 mm / 25.5 in
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Modern C
- Nut Type: Locking Nut
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- Electronics: 5-way switch, plus Master Volume and Master Tone w/ Coil Taps on each
- Neck Pickup: Fat Stacked single coil (coil-tap with push/pull)
- Middle Pickup: Fat Single single coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fat Ass Humbucker (coil-tap with push/pull)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Keys: MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: Floyd Rose Special, Double Locking Tremolo